Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Exchange 2010 SP2 Installation Issues


Exchange 2010 SP2 Installation Issues


Install Exchange 2010 SP2 issues:

When I tried install SP2 on Casnhub server, it has been given below errors;



I have installed all the WindowsUpdates with latest updates;

Updated Active Directory Schema on canhub by running below command;

Your AD replication should work properly & domain controllers should be online

Setup.com /PrepareSchema
Completed successfully,

now I ran this command on casnhub, switch to SP2 folder in CMD & ran below command

Setup /mode:upgrade /installwindowscomponents

it's installed successfully EX2010 SP2 without any errors.

Build ProductVersion will display 14.02.0247.005


Now I am installing SP2 on MBX, I just started in GUI setup.exe from SP2 folder,

No comments:

Post a Comment