Sunday, March 7, 2010

Brief Introduction about Me

Dear All,



Welcome to my Blog.

My name is Anand Sunka. I completed my B.Sc Chemistry from Kirti College Dadar Mumbai in the year May' 1999. After that I did Web-Desinging course from ZAP Institute @ Dadar.

While doing the course I got the Job as Web Designer @ Panalink Internet Services @. I had worked for this Co. for almost 1 & half year & due to some issues my co. got closed. Again I started doing the 3D Animation course from Arena & after completion of this course I tried for the Job but there is no luck. I had worked as a Graphics Designer @ Fortune Magazine for almost 8 months. I changed my Profile to Information Technology with ICICI Bank @ Lower Parel. I had worked for this Co. 1 & half year. I changed my Job to IDFC & worked for 8 months.

I changed my Job from IDFC to CMS client is Zenta Tech @ Powai, its one of the biggest Call Center. There I have learned a lot. From there shifted to V2 Solutions Pvt. Ltd @ Vashi in Oct' 2006 & working with this Co. till date as System Administrator. Specialization is Active Directory, Exchange, GPO, Veritas/Symanctec Backup Exec & Virtualization in VmWare, VMWare Server, Virtual Server, Hyper-V in Windows 2008.

Thanks & Regards

Anand Sunka

No comments:

Post a Comment